Do you have an idea for a project that needs a little bit of money, a venue or practical support to get off the ground?
We’re looking for proposals for projects to pitch at our Settle Soup events.
Pitchers have four minutes to talk about their ideas – no props, no powerpoint, just a short explanation and why you want to win, then time for a few questions from the crowd.
We’re pretty open about what your project might be – as long as it benefits the community of Settle in some way it will be considered.
You can be an individual, a business, charity, artist, friends or an existing group. You might be involved in environmental work, community projects, art, education, gardening, social justice, food waste or any one of a hundred other ideas.
If you’d like to pitch at one of our events, please email us on email@example.com with answers to the following questions and we’ll be in touch.
- Your name
- Your phone number and website if you have one
- The name of your project
- A short summary of your project
- How our funding will help you make your project happen
- Why your project matters to the Settle community
- Your project timeframe, and how you could share its progress/completion at a future Settle Soup.